Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Daily Contact Lenses

I haven't attempted to buy these for years as the last supply I got lasted for ages.

What are the cheapest dailies around now, I'm not fussed about brands or whatever, I just want the cheapest there are.

5 Comments

I pay about £12.00 per month direct debit for mine from Specsavers!

Never had a problem with them. They are Easyvision Daily Disposables.

Also I am sure you get free checkups every so often too! Might be worth looking into?

If you go to the QUICDO site, there are a few contact lense places with the advantage of quidco money off. Do a search on this site, has been many previous threads on this

StevieA

I pay about £12.00 per month direct debit for mine from Specsavers!Never … I pay about £12.00 per month direct debit for mine from Specsavers!Never had a problem with them. They are Easyvision Daily Disposables.

How do u manage to get £12 a month? cheapest on their website is £54 for online orders or £22 a month in store

Original Poster

jase.2

How do u manage to get £12 a month? cheapest on their website is £54 for o … How do u manage to get £12 a month? cheapest on their website is £54 for online orders or £22 a month in store

I was just about to ask the same thing.

I decided I was going to settle for Daysoft at £14 ish for a months worth, unfortunately I don't have a prescription anymore so I'm going to have to wait until I've got one of those.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      2. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions