Cheapest data deal on Three

Found 10th Apr
Have a friend who point blank refuses to use direct debits with phone contracts, will only go the PAYG route buying top-ups, he's currently paying £12 for 3GB of data with Three. Does not want voice or texts either as the sim is in a dongle.

Any better hidden deals out there with the Three network?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments
Well EE were doing 30gb data for £15 pay monthly. Why does he refuse to use it? Pay as you go is always going to be considerably more.
Original Poster
Told him about that but he refuses contracts or anthing that automatically takes money froom his accout, don't know why.
Try uswitch
enceladus3 m ago

Told him about that but he refuses contracts or anthing that automatically …Told him about that but he refuses contracts or anthing that automatically takes money froom his accout, don't know why.

So I guess he doesn't pay for electricity, gas, water etc?
Original Poster
jpoolfitz20 m ago

Try uswitch

Best one there with no contract was Lebara Mobile with unlimited minutes, 1000 texts and 5GB data, £12.00 per month. But wouldn't touch them with a barge poll. Ordered a £10 sim from them and changed my mind 5 minutes after, took 14 days to get my money back.
Original Poster
master1019 m ago

So I guess he doesn't pay for electricity, gas, water etc?

You can pay them by cash, cheque or pre-paid meter.
enceladus1 h, 23 m ago

You can pay them by cash, cheque or pre-paid meter.

if that's what he does i'd tell him to jog on. there is literally no valid reason why wouldn't someone use direct debit if they are allowed to.
majority of companies takes cheque's or direct payment anyway. however if he wants something cheap... well refusing DD is the opposite of that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants