Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Deal for a Samsung Galaxy S5 New or Refurb?

Hi guys,

I have decided after many years to get rid of the Iphone 4s as its slowly melting down needing a charge 2 - 3 times a day and dies over night

After playing with a friends Samsung Galaxy S5 I decided its time to change sides, I am looking for the best and cheapest way to buy the phone either outright all up front or even if cheaper take out a contract.

I have seen mobilephonesdirect its £399, my local phone shops can do it for £380.

Someone posted on here a mobiles.co.uk offer for £369 with small usage, and another posted about o2 refresh but im not sure what that is and if it can be cancelled or not.

I am a high user so probably best for me to get a sim only deal, anyone know the cheapest way to get the phone?

can be refurbed or new as long as warranty and from a safe place.

thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Iphones are for pigeons.

I have a galaxy s5, it wipes any iphones bottom.

Original Poster

mintcondition

Iphones are for pigeons.I have a galaxy s5, it wipes any iphones bottom.

hence the wanting to change

i have a samsung galaxy s5 mini, its in mint condition fully boxed up with everything....make me an offer???

£300?

haseeb1999

i have a samsung galaxy s5 mini, its in mint condition fully boxed up … i have a samsung galaxy s5 mini, its in mint condition fully boxed up with everything....make me an offer???

haseeb1999

£300?

Please post photos of this item next to a piece of paper with your hukd name and date on before any further discussion.
    hotukdeals.com/fee…598
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      2. Cat Chat76734
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725

See more discussions