Cheapest deal on board game Speak Out? And are fake versions actually OK?

Hi all

I want to buy Speak Out for us all this Christmas. Seems to be £20 everywhere at the moment and in stock everywhere. However, I was wondering if there's anywhere selling for much cheaper, even if its with a voucher or something?

I've also noticed lots of fake versions on eBay, they look the same but i can see some photos are missing the Hasbro logo on the front, or the logo is overwritten. They seem to go for just over £8 including delivery, with some delivered in just a few days. Has anyone bought one of these versions on eBay and are they actually alright? The content of the original game seem very basic anyway, so looks easy to replicate. Anyone compared a genuine to a fake?

Thanks!

6 Comments

smythstoys.com/uk/…me/
3 for 2 at smyths. Not sure about the ebay items but if in doubt i would say buy from a reputable retailer.

Get these teeth whitening sets and that will be exactly the same but with added bonus - white teeth.
Edited by: "Pigmejs" 4th Dec 2016

My daughter just bought " say it dont spray it" from Home Bargains and it was great fun

They have it for sale on Wish, it's £3 including delivery, delivery usually takes around two working week's. might be worth a punt

Original Poster

Thanks all, so sounds like the alternative version are actually fine?

WaxMechaniK

Thanks all, so sounds like the alternative version are actually fine?

​And why wouldn't they? The original is just a bit of plastic and cardboard. Or might not even be cardboard.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment58
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854
    3. I want some backless loafers for men33
    4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510

See more discussions