Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest deal pay as you go IPHONE

Would love to get boyf a IPhone for xmas but cant afford the high street!Anyone know any good deals?xxx

10 Comments

tesco are about to launch them instore-no guarantee they will be cheaper-depends on their deal with apple but worth waiting and seeing what happens. will be available before christmas.

Original Poster

barky;7055912

tesco are about to launch them instore-no guarantee they will be … tesco are about to launch them instore-no guarantee they will be cheaper-depends on their deal with apple but worth waiting and seeing what happens. will be available before christmas.

Oh thanks for that.I'll have a look on website now

Id wait for the tesco release as orange and o2 are restricted at their pricing meaning iphones could be sub £300 in jan

Banned

iPhone deals do not exist

Banned

dandoc2;7056124

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-iphone

none of that is really a deal though - more common sense

Original Poster

dandoc2;7056073

Id wait for the tesco release as orange and o2 are restricted at their … Id wait for the tesco release as orange and o2 are restricted at their pricing meaning iphones could be sub £300 in jan

Excellent. Hopefully they will be out by Christmas!

im thinking of getting one for hubby and noticed quidco give 4% with apple direct.. dont need topup so only want the phone and seems to be the best with the cashback

Iphones will not be sub £300 in January. It was thought Orange would create a 'price-war' and their prices are the same as O2 (in fact I think payg may actually be a few quid more).

I have been looking for a good deal, the best one seems to be if you can get on the 'business' tarriff, it is not a lot cheaper but you get an upgrade every twelve months.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22
      2. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)810
      3. Recommend a free reminder app11
      4. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?914

See more discussions