9 replies
Found 25th Apr 2007
looking for a good deal on mp3 player 2 gig would be big enough memory

10 Comments

Original Poster

tamoil

]Play.com Lite 2GB V3 MP3 Player £22.99 Delivered

do u know the make ?

How many songs do you think you will need, do you have a large music library?

The only reason I ask is that 2gb isn't very big.

I had a 1gb filled that, went upmarket to a 3gb and have now filled that, if you can afford it go as big as possible to future proof it.

How much do you want to spend mstiny? £15, £100

Original Poster

bingsy

How much do you want to spend mstiny? £15, £100

about 30 pound

Original Poster

greg_68

How many songs do you think you will need, do you have a large music … How many songs do you think you will need, do you have a large music library?The only reason I ask is that 2gb isn't very big.I had a 1gb filled that, went upmarket to a 3gb and have now filled that, if you can afford it go as big as possible to future proof it.

2 gig is enough had an ipod and had problem with the battery not keeping charged so not going down that route again !!!!!:-(

Would ][COLOR="Red"]this[/COLOR] float your boat?

4GB and MP4.

£10 off through google checkout makes it £37.91 delivered.

Reviews read quite well.

mstiny

2 gig is enough had an ipod and had problem with the battery not keeping … 2 gig is enough had an ipod and had problem with the battery not keeping charged so not going down that route again !!!!!:-(

How old was the iPod? Its a common problem with them and is just down to the battery being over used

A replacement battery could solve that. You can buy a kit from Maplins for £20 and do it yourself, worked with mine (dropped it 2 stories the week after though :giggle:)

this looks reasonable,tho im not sure of warranty,if any but 17 quid cant grumble.

novatech.co.uk/nov…M1G

to be honest the mp3 i use is 512mb has my top 100 songs,i personally would find it hard to fill 2gb at once.

Original Poster

satchef1

How old was the iPod? Its a common problem with them and is just down to … How old was the iPod? Its a common problem with them and is just down to the battery being over usedA replacement battery could solve that. You can buy a kit from Maplins for £20 and do it yourself, worked with mine (dropped it 2 stories the week after though :giggle:)

cheers for that information might just go to maplins then get that tool !!!:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook33
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    3. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34

See more discussions