Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest delivery from uk to usa??

Whats the cheapest way of sending mail from UK to USA, including tracking all the way?

are there any couriers who do this cheaply?

10 Comments

depends how heavy the item is...

Original Poster

Normal sized envolope with 2 A4 papers

levis24;7042140

Normal sized envolope with 2 A4 papers

royal mail 1st class wont be that much:thumbsup:

Original Poster

need it to be tracked all the way from here to usa, i dont think 1st class has that ?

Royal Mail Airsure or International Signed for is only tracked until the point of leaving the UK

levis24;7042229

need it to be tracked all the way from here to usa, i dont think 1st … need it to be tracked all the way from here to usa, i dont think 1st class has that ?

think they do or 2nd class recored:?

Would Royal mail Signed for not be ok for you?. Its £2.70 plus the airmail cost of your envelope (about £1.35) = total (£4.05). Its not tracked all the way but it does have to be signed for when it arrives.

Original Poster

JACKIT99;7042252

think they do or 2nd class recored:?

only while its UK, thereafter its not tracked and does not show wether its been delivered.

levis24;7042311

only while its UK, thereafter its not tracked and does not show wether … only while its UK, thereafter its not tracked and does not show wether its been delivered.

might be too small for a worldwide courrier company which lets u track it online
    good luck m8:thumbsup:

Royal Mail International signed for is your best option
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions