Cheapest Device to run Kodi and Netflix

11 replies
Found 19th May
As above. Tia.

11 Comments

try an Amazon firestick

Limiting factor would be if you required 4k Netflix, if so probably looking (sic) at Amazon Fire TV box, not the Stick, otherwise virtually any Andoid stick / box running Android 4.4 or above.

chromecast stream from your phone to tv done it for years

m.ebay.co.uk/itm…226?hash=item3d3b833782%3Ag%3AZokAAOSw~y9ZHVu9&_trkparms=pageci%253A390dac78-3cd4-11e7-96f5-74dbd18018bf%257Cparentrq%253A22761b3515c0a9e46d25d35fffffaf8d%257Ciid%253A12

If you've got Kodi and say Showbox, MovieHD etc you don't need Netflix.
Any cheap Android box will do the job.

tomdavidrichards

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/262991460226

Good luck. More alarming is the same item at under £10.

Be careful with going for cheap android box's as now Netflix will not work if the device is rooted or if the bootloader unlocked. Personally I'd go down the Fire Stick route if no 4K is needed or Xiaomi MI Box/Amazon Fire TV Box if 4K is needed. Another option is to go down the Windows Mini route as compatibility wise BT Sport/Now TV/Kodi/Netflix will all work and if you ensure the device has 2gb ram you can also run the likes of bluestacks to allow android emulation for the likes of Showbox/Mobdro/MovieHD etc

Android Central

Android Police

Also recommend Amazon firestick. I use this a lot for netflix and no issues at all.

Firestick is easier to set up, in my opinion than most android boxes. Although if you have all the apks downloaded to a thumb drive you can plug into a box and install that way. I have the nvidia shield tv but that was over £200!

if got it on a firestick and runs perfect for kodi

or your smartphone...very easily run both..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!510
    2. Gas Cooker Hose Required56
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed428
    4. Driving anxiety.1212

See more discussions