Expired

Cheapest digital photo frame you can find??

Found 8th Dec 2007
Im looking for either a 6 or 7 inch digital photo frame for an xmas present but im on a very tight budget! Hope someone can help me!

7 Comments

Banned

Argos £34.99

If you wait until wednesday next week and add another £15 to your spend you'll be able to get the £5 voucher back deal

try having a look in tesco. i got a 7 inch technika frame with a 800 x 480 resoltion. it was reduced from around £60 to £40. It looks lovely and i am really pleased with the quality of the picture. i would highly recomend it. :thumbsup:

UltimoScorpion

]Argos £34.99If you wait until wednesday next week and add another £15 to … ]Argos £34.99If you wait until wednesday next week and add another £15 to your spend you'll be able to get the £5 voucher back deal

I bought Argos one and it died after several hours. The picture quality is **** too.

Petal

try having a look in tesco. i got a 7 inch technika frame with a 800 x … try having a look in tesco. i got a 7 inch technika frame with a 800 x 480 resoltion. it was reduced from around £60 to £40. It looks lovely and i am really pleased with the quality of the picture. i would highly recomend it. :thumbsup:

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

is this the one from tesco out of stock now

looking for one for a present around that price range:santa:

I saw one in Superdrug the other day, approx £32.99. Don't know anything about the quality or anything, just thought it was a good price.

I bought the Argos one a week ago. It's not amazing by any means, but it's ok for the price.

Theres some on Amazon for £43.97 Yuraku 7" Digital Photo Frame incl free delivery

* Manufacturer: Yuraku
* Screen Size: 7"
* Aspect Ratio: 16:9
* Resolution: 480 x 234 pixels
* Response Time: 30 ms
* Brightness: 350 cd/m2
* Contrast Ratio: 300:1
* Color Display: 5 m
* Playing Time: 5sec, 10sec, and 30sec
* Accessories: Power adapter, 9VDC

]http//ww…1-2
Post a comment