Expired

Cheapest digital photo frame you can find??

6 replies
Found 8th Dec 2007
Im looking for either a 6 or 7 inch digital photo frame for an xmas present but im on a very tight budget! Hope someone can help me!

7 Comments

Banned

Argos £34.99

If you wait until wednesday next week and add another £15 to your spend you'll be able to get the £5 voucher back deal

try having a look in tesco. i got a 7 inch technika frame with a 800 x 480 resoltion. it was reduced from around £60 to £40. It looks lovely and i am really pleased with the quality of the picture. i would highly recomend it. :thumbsup:

UltimoScorpion

]Argos £34.99If you wait until wednesday next week and add another £15 to … ]Argos £34.99If you wait until wednesday next week and add another £15 to your spend you'll be able to get the £5 voucher back deal

I bought Argos one and it died after several hours. The picture quality is **** too.

Petal

try having a look in tesco. i got a 7 inch technika frame with a 800 x … try having a look in tesco. i got a 7 inch technika frame with a 800 x 480 resoltion. it was reduced from around £60 to £40. It looks lovely and i am really pleased with the quality of the picture. i would highly recomend it. :thumbsup:

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

is this the one from tesco out of stock now

looking for one for a present around that price range:santa:

I saw one in Superdrug the other day, approx £32.99. Don't know anything about the quality or anything, just thought it was a good price.

I bought the Argos one a week ago. It's not amazing by any means, but it's ok for the price.

Theres some on Amazon for £43.97 Yuraku 7" Digital Photo Frame incl free delivery

* Manufacturer: Yuraku
* Screen Size: 7"
* Aspect Ratio: 16:9
* Resolution: 480 x 234 pixels
* Response Time: 30 ms
* Brightness: 350 cd/m2
* Contrast Ratio: 300:1
* Color Display: 5 m
* Playing Time: 5sec, 10sec, and 30sec
* Accessories: Power adapter, 9VDC

]http//ww…1-2
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68735
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions