Groups

Cheapest Dolce Gusto Pods!

Asda have changed their 3 for £10 offer on boxes of these pods to 2 for £8!

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get the pods now?

10 Comments

Robbing so and sos

Someone will blame Brexit.

I blame brexit and donald trump

Original Poster

Well the exchange rate isn't helping but there's more to it like greed and coffee costs etc

I went in co-op to get some pods, they had gone up from £3.99 too £4.99. I went on their Faecesbook page and queried this and was told "Tough, you don't have to buy them" though quite politely. I think two for £8 is about as good as you will get, unfortunately.

Good price here on flea bay, though I can't vouch for the authenticity as I haven't used them yet.
    r.ebay.com/cPaIIO

They were on special at Sainsbury's when I bought some last week at £4 a box which is the same as Asda I guess but they are at least £4.35 a box everywhere now. If you find them cheaper anywhere perhaps you could post/share with us. Thanks in advance:D

Poundstrecher had then at 3.89 bout a month ago ... not sure if still same price - mite b worth checking if have one local?

I love the mocha but what I do now is buy lose mocha pods ( the brown ones) from eBay and then warm up milk in the microwave and use a hand frother. Means I have more control over the amount of milk/froth and I think I got 40 of the lose brown pods for £12 the last time I ordered which works out cheaper than even the 3 for £10 deal
    Edited by: "lasuil" 26th Mar

Original Poster

lasuil

I love the mocha but what I do now is buy lose mocha pods ( the brown … I love the mocha but what I do now is buy lose mocha pods ( the brown ones) from eBay and then warm up milk in the microwave and use a hand frother. Means I have more control over the amount of milk/froth and I think I got 40 of the lose brown pods for £12 the last time I ordered which works out cheaper than even the 3 for £10 deal

​Do you have the sellers name? That sounds like a good idea!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitbit HR22
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…34
      3. Has anyone seen a cereal dispenser in shops?34
      4. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?78

See more discussions