Groups

cheapest driving lessons nw london?

cheapest manual driving lessons in nw london

3 Comments

better to find an instructor you like and teaches well, you will save money in the long run.. lots of strings attached to the offers I see for things like 10 lessons for £99 etc. you have two lessons for test and can only do them off peak etc..

Banned

There are several in my area that do 20 lessons and the theory for £99, but you definitely get what you pay for.

The theory lessons they pretty much give you the answers to memorise and just tell you to practice the hazard perception test.

I went (awhile ago now) with the AA. It's roughly £25 a lesson, but book a single lesson/two hour lesson via their website, as they usual have a deal on.

If you like the instructor tell him/her you want more lessons and they'll do it off the books at a cheaper rate.

20 lessons at a fiver each? how are they not homeless, carless and destitute at that price??

I agree you should find an instructor who you get on with. go for personal recommendations. This is not like a can of coke or a wife, going for the cheapest may be a false economy.

An instructor's mate once told me that every time one of those pre-paid students called, he'd fob them off for a pay as you go customer because he knew he already had the money!

It's probably just the child in me, but for anyone looking to learn how to drive, I always recommend a crash course.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick66
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22

See more discussions