Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest earphones please. Sennheiser?

Just joined a gym and need some earphones.
    Are these Sennheiser ones any good?
    Anybody got them?
    Are there any cheaper good ones out there?

Rep for ya help, cheers

8 Comments

I saw them in TK Maxx for £7 last week. They also had a lot of Skull Candy going cheap

Original Poster

Cheers for that Rep'd
    Unfortunately none near me

Original Poster

Anybody else?

Go for these play.com/Ele…b=0# really cheap now, I got them at £30 and think there are still £30 in places like currys etc so a massive bargain for these, great sound quality as well.

Original Poster

Cool, thanks. Rep'd
    So they're pretty good quality and you'd def recommend them?

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml There you go £30 and that what I paid 2 years ago, really good bass.
    I also have the Sennheiser DJ headphones HK2 really clear but are £150 all sound come through.

my gym headphones the cx400 (similar to cx300 but with an extension cable i find necessary) broke after about a year and a half, before that they were pretty good (i always seem to manage to break the connector eventually)
    Now using cx500 which have even better sound quality.

I like these style of headphones due to the fact with the right earpiece they never fall out, and they have some noise reduction.

Both available on play (cx300 is about £7, cx400 is like 50p more, and cx500 are about £20 on play)

[One of my friends also uses sony MDR-EX76 and tells me they're really good]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      2. Samsung Galaxy S666
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      4. Family Spotify account21

See more discussions