Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest entry to Warwick Castle

We are wanting to go to Warwick Castle as cheap as possible. 2 adults and 2 children, £46.80 online. Is there any printable 2 for 1 vouchers knocking about or anybody know any way to get in cheap? (without scaling the walls)

8 Comments

we live nearby, but don't know of a cheap way. i'll watch this post and try to learn something tonight.

Tesco clubcard vouchers will get you all in for approx £15 in deal tokens
    so if you shop at ]tesco
    works out quite cheap

Original Poster

imortal;1681324

Tesco clubcard vouchers will get you all in for approx £15 in deal … Tesco clubcard vouchers will get you all in for approx £15 in deal tokensso if you shop at ]tesco works out quite cheap

The missus is a Morrisons lady i'm afraid, we have got a Tesco clubcard though, do you have to exchange points for tickets?

This site seems to be a little (not a lot) cheaper take a look ]here

kramvic;1681353

The missus is a Morrisons lady i'm afraid, we have got a Tesco clubcard … The missus is a Morrisons lady i'm afraid, we have got a Tesco clubcard though, do you have to exchange points for tickets?

yes you do thats how it works the more you spend with tesco the more points you get

we got the merlin pass last year for £100 clubcard deals that gets us unlimited entry entry to
    alton towers
    warick castle
    london eye
    chessingtomn world of adventure
    and some more i cant remmember

so works out good for the two kids

Haa haa, went there last year, well, kind of, went in, had to pay for parking :roll: walked miles up to the castle only to find it would have cost over £20 each to get in!

Turned round and walked back to the car and drove out! :roll:

when are you going? I have 2 for 1 entry vouchers that I won't be using as were buying the merlin pass with tesco vouchers again this year. If you can't find any other offers and have time to wait i'm willing to post them. I think they were in the Sky mag newsletter a few months ago if you get that and keep it. Sorry, not sure which months copy.

walkers crisps are doing offers on at the moment... amonst the offers is a half price entry to warwick castle

might have to eat a few bags thought (or get family and friends to save their empty packets for you)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming511
      4. Any have any gearbest codes ASAP/advice on where to buy Xiaomi phone?67

See more discussions