cheapest fifa 17 download for xbox one?

Found 9th Sep 2016
My son wants Fifa 17. Unfortunately due to scratched discs we opt now to only buy digital downloads.

These are very expensive and I wondered if anyone had found a good deal and if they would be kind enough to share.

Many thanks

6 Comments

I usually end up buying them each year from people who bought xbox one bundles, and they dont want the game, never paid more than like £20 before, and have bought them for like £15 even before, just wait a bit.

Original Poster

I'm always worried buying on eBay that it will work for a short time, and then stop working. How will I know if legit, as the price seems too good to be true.
I thought the sellers are sharing their games, but how can I tell if they are not game sharing?

Thanks for replies.
Edited by: "nb1" 9th Sep 2016

nb1

I'm always worried buying on eBay that it will work for a short time, and … I'm always worried buying on eBay that it will work for a short time, and then stop working. How will I know if legit, as the price seems too good to be true. I thought the sellers are sharing their games, but how can I tell if they are not game sharing?Thanks for replies.

If they give you a code they aint game sharing, it will work fine and not suddenly stop working.

Edited by: "Daytrader" 9th Sep 2016

Original Poster

Daytrader

If they give you a code they aint game sharing, it will work fine and not … If they give you a code they aint game sharing, it will work fine and not suddenly stop working.

Thankyou!

Original Poster

Does anyone have a bundle they've bought and want to sell the code from their Fifa game
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18406821
    2. Is Black Friday a big con!1722
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771918
    4. BT Price Increase from the 7th January 2018 for some2748

See more discussions