Found 1st Jul
Don’t care which one. Just got prime so hopefully can use it or should I wait for prime day. Has to be brand new

1. Ask
  2. Fitbit
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Fitbit
4 Comments

Lots of ads on the bay for fitbits without any accessories/bands. Just saved approx £50 by buying my missus a Fitbit Charge 2 and then the band/charger separately.

Does it have to be Fitbit? I'm using a Mi Band 2 which does a similar job, really happy with it and can be had for around £15. The only downside is the Bounts app doesn't support it.

GlentoranMark3 h, 32 m ago

Does it have to be Fitbit? I'm using a Mi Band 2 which does a similar job, …Does it have to be Fitbit? I'm using a Mi Band 2 which does a similar job, really happy with it and can be had for around £15. The only downside is the Bounts app doesn't support it.

Is Bounts still around and worthwhile? I last used it back when all of the worthwhile vouchers were perpetually out of stock and the only 'rewards' were for those food subscription websites that are always on offer anyway. Then they changed it to a competition-based model rather than actually being able to purchase anything with your points, and they got a lot of bad press.

As for the Fitbit itself - the Zip is the cheapest brand new, but personally I'd wait until Prime Day to see what happens.
Edited by: "Muir" 1st Jul

Muir

Is Bounts still around and worthwhile? I last used it back when all of … Is Bounts still around and worthwhile? I last used it back when all of the worthwhile vouchers were perpetually out of stock and the only 'rewards' were for those food subscription websites that are always on offer anyway. Then they changed it to a competition-based model rather than actually being able to purchase anything with your points, and they got a lot of bad press.As for the Fitbit itself - the Zip is the cheapest brand new, but personally I'd wait until Prime Day to see what happens.

I don't use it and I emailed Bounts about a year ago on this subject and they've no interest in supporting Mi or other non UK sold bands.

I do approx 10k steps per day so why I was interested. Unfortunately I can't help you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983229
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427114623
    4. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115

See more discussions