Expired

Cheapest Flight From Edinburgh To Prague Return, Preferably Same Day, Late July Or August?

Found 6th Jul 2009
I'm wanting to fly over there and visit for the day. Anyone got any good deals for me?

Reputation and my eternal thanks for any replies

3 Comments

It would appear that only Jet2.Com fly direct from Edinburgh to Prague and the return flight is the outbound straight back so a same day trip cant be done with this airline...........so maybe start looking at indirect flights or other airports......... Sorry ;-)

Well, this isn't ideal but, on 24th July you could do this:

Jet2 Edinburgh to Prague leaving at 0730 and arriving at 1050 - £33.99 incl taxes
CSA Prague to Heathrow leaving at 1845 and arriving at 2005 - £100.90 incl taxes
Scotrail sleeper Euston to Edinburgh leaving at 2350 and arriving at 0713 - £50 for a reclining seat, £85.50 in a standard sleeper berth (may be sharing with someone else - of the same gender!) or £118.50 for a first sleeper berth. There's also a coach from Victoria to Edinburgh leaving at 2325 arriving at 0825 which is £20 on megabus.com.

The 24th is the cheapest Jet2 from Edinburgh around the end of the month or beginning of August.

Original Poster

Thanks to you both, I'll keep looking. Seeing as I can't really get a cheap return flight I'd go for a day. I'd prefer to do Edinburgh-Prague direct though.
Post a comment
@
    Text