Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest flights to Orlando

What are the cheapest direct flights I can get between the 27th of July to the 5th of September for about 10-14 days in Orlando? For finding cheap flights, I will give rep, thanks guys!!

3 Comments

[url]www.skyscanner.net[/url]

July - anything from £450 upwards - but Septeber, as soon as children go back to school you will get a bargain, at the moment charterflights (the comopany that use Thompson)y are showing roughly £350 in September - but if you wait until 2nd week in Augusst you will get a real bargain - and even if they dont come down they will definately be cheaper than the July ones so you cant lose, sign up with charterflights (I have) and they send me a daily list of flights to Orlando from my local airport - then when you see a cheap one go on the thompsonfly site and see if they are cheaper, sometimes they are but charterflights INCLUDE baggage, thompsonfly add it on

Try [url]www.travelrepublic.co.uk[/url] as I found a cheap flight to Orlando there. (£330 for 14th July 2weeks from Gatwick) Also keep an eye on [url]www.flights.monarch.co.uk[/url] as I have seen some stonking deals in the last week £228 return to Orlando for 2 weeks from Gatwick on 4th July and again 2 weeks Gatwick to Orlando on 9th July £194.00 return all prices inc taxes, baggage & meals. However, these deals only came up a day or two b4 departure date ( I know this, as I have been looking every day for the last 2 months and these were easily the cheapest I have seen this summer!) The short notice may not a big problem if there are only 2 of you, but it can be an issue if you have a family to organise and need to book a car, accommodation, insurance etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions