Found 1st Oct 2016
Assuming the fixed ones are actually available to buy again. Thanks.

5 Comments

not until november mate so only ebay at the moment

Phone available for sure from Oct 28th in UK based on official news. what color are you looking for? Cheapest in blue is from very.co.uk where you can get brand new for 10% off that is £629 if you open Very credit account(very easy to open and it's all online). I have ordered mine and delivery is currently guaranteed by 29th Oct. Minor problem is that currently Note 7 is showing out of stock on the website but this may change anytime during this month. Keep checking.

phanikirankara

Phone available for sure from Oct 28th in UK based on official news. what … Phone available for sure from Oct 28th in UK based on official news. what color are you looking for? Cheapest in blue is from very.co.uk where you can get brand new for 10% off that is £629 if you open Very credit account(very easy to open and it's all online). I have ordered mine and delivery is currently guaranteed by 29th Oct. Minor problem is that currently Note 7 is showing out of stock on the website but this may change anytime during this month. Keep checking.

​Hi. when did you order? can't see the phone on Very at the moment.

finnmaccool

​Hi. when did you order? can't see the phone on Very at the moment.

​I ordered Aug 28th. My delivery date of order currently shows 29th Oct (which might just be an estimate). I think it will be back soon. Keep checking.

phanikirankara

​I ordered Aug 28th. My delivery date of order currently shows 29th Oct ( … ​I ordered Aug 28th. My delivery date of order currently shows 29th Oct (which might just be an estimate). I think it will be back soon. Keep checking.

​currentky I see the price is pumped up to £ 759.99 which is a bit insane.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769604
    2. Add one, leave one game54415467
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830

See more discussions