Cheapest Gaming

Posted 13th Oct 2020
Currently have a PS4 and buying games on sale, roughly spending about £4/month on average on games during the year and have about 20 games backlog
Now that I have a PS4, PS NOW seems to be a good deal at £50/yr or £4/month and access to around 800 games PS4, PS3 and PS2
I prefer PS NOW to PS+ as it gives access to wide selection of games immediately and not have to build up a collection via 2 games each month
I believe the Xbox version is still in beta
Google Stadia at £9/month seems double the price of PS NOW and again, only gives free games monthly
Nvidia has a subscription based gaming system, but it seems game company licencing is an issue and some are pulling out
I would consider PC gaming, but the initial cost of £800+ puts me off
Happy for any guidance?
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

2 Comments

's avatar
    dealhard
    xbox game pass ultimate is the best one, think they're also working on getting their xcloud streaming service on ios and pc next year which is included in the subscription, you also get ea play included as well.

but, since you already have a ps4, don't buy games often, just grab ps now, it's on sale for £34.99 right now on for amazon prime members. Think you can make a new account with a trial membership if you don't already own amazon prime

tons of great games get added to ps now every month
    hotukdeals.com/dea…556
    kilboy
    Gamepass is the best bang for your buck by far. You can usually pick up ultimate on cdkeys for £18-20 for 3 months if there aren't any better deals. Or if you need a console sign up to one of the all access ones at game. ~£20 a month for a series S with gamepass ultimate over 24 months. Or ~£28 for series X. Once they're back in stock anyway.
Discussions
Top Merchants