Groups

Cheapest Gas Stations in your Town

Banned
    Please post your towns/city's cheapest Gas Stations and lets help each other out

QB

22 Comments

theres actually a website that will e-mail you every so often with the cheapest station - i think you can find it on moneysavingexpert but will try find it

]http//ww…om/ :whistling: :whistling:

Don't know the prices but I do know that diesel is MUCH more expensive than petrol. Top news for the big engined Chelsea tractor brigade :lol:

Banned

How about we all move back to the UK and stop refering to petrol as 'Gas' like the yanks do.

Shengis

Don't know the prices but I do know that diesel is MUCH more expensive … Don't know the prices but I do know that diesel is MUCH more expensive than petrol. Top news for the big engined Chelsea tractor brigade :lol:

Might seem more expensive but you can go further on a litre, therefore it is more economical.

asda vegtable oil shelf ,,,,,, 1.98 for 3 litres , i mix at 75% oil to 25 % diesil in the summer and a 50/50 mix going to a 25% oil in winter ( so it starts )

heard neto and going direct to wing yip is really cheap on oil

Original Poster Banned

Ian182

Might seem more expensive but you can go further on a litre, therefore it … Might seem more expensive but you can go further on a litre, therefore it is more economical.

Almost 50% more

UltimoScorpion

How about we all move back to the UK and stop refering to petrol as 'Gas' … How about we all move back to the UK and stop refering to petrol as 'Gas' like the yanks do.

:thumbsup: Totally agree, " Gas " is stuff that runs your CH or Cooker, or comes from the buttocks.;-)

Banned

izzzzythedog

asda vegtable oil shelf ,,,,,, 1.98 for 3 litres , i mix at 75% oil to 25 … asda vegtable oil shelf ,,,,,, 1.98 for 3 litres , i mix at 75% oil to 25 % diesil in the summer and a 50/50 mix going to a 25% oil in winter ( so it starts )heard neto and going direct to wing yip is really cheap on oil

Ooo wont be interested in having your car after you, knackers the engine beyond repair

Ian182

Might seem more expensive but you can go further on a litre, therefore it … Might seem more expensive but you can go further on a litre, therefore it is more economical.

In a Lupo maybe, but not in a 4x4:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Shengis

In a Lupo maybe, but not in a 4x4:giggle:

Nope, doesnt matter, its still more mileage per gallon

EscobarSeason-QB

Nope, doesnt matter, its still more mileage per gallon

So you're saying a 4x4 uses the same amount of fuel as a car?

Original Poster Banned

Shengis

So you're saying a 4x4 uses the same amount of fuel as a car?

Nope, was saying that a diesel vehicle regardless its a 4x4 or not gives more mileage than a petrol one

UltimoScorpion

Ooo wont be interested in having your car after you, knackers the engine … Ooo wont be interested in having your car after you, knackers the engine beyond repair

em , read your log book , it says heavy oil for a reason , gives it away

as a qualified mechanic i would happly say different , we could argue mur factors ( the co-efficient factor of friction ) or flash values but i cant be arsed , i will say ignore the idea of adding white spirit as a thining agent as it simply will do nothing , adding pertrol at 10% will however thin out enough to get through the pump and injectors , not a good idea to use with lucas pumps though

EscobarSeason-QB

Nope, was saying that a diesel vehicle regardless its a 4x4 or not gives … Nope, was saying that a diesel vehicle regardless its a 4x4 or not gives more mileage than a petrol one

Oh I agree on that, but my original point was that it's still hitting the CT owners club more than the rest of us:thumbsup:

Assuming they had the sense to actually buy a diesel model over a petrol. The jury is till out on that one though:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

izzzzythedog

em , read your log book , it says heavy oil for a reason , gives it away … em , read your log book , it says heavy oil for a reason , gives it away as a qualified mechanic i would happly say different , we could argue mur factors ( the co-efficient factor of friction ) or flash values but i cant be arsed , i will say ignore the idea of adding white spirit as a thining agent as it simply will do nothing , adding pertrol at 10% will however thin out enough to get through the pump and injectors , not a good idea to use with lucas pumps though

BUT It will lead to seizure at high speed, if the MUR is high??

Original Poster Banned

Shengis

Oh I agree on that, but my original point was that it's still hitting the … Oh I agree on that, but my original point was that it's still hitting the CT owners club more than the rest of us:thumbsup: Assuming they had the sense to actually buy a diesel model over a petrol. The jury is till out on that one though:giggle:

I hear ya

Original Poster Banned

Shengis, you have pm

EscobarSeason-QB

BUT It will lead to seizure at high speed, if the MUR is high??

lol , what the slippyness of the fuel which lubricates the little end bearing and piston will cause seasure if the oils to much like oil , fraid not , generally speaking on removal of oil after 12 thousand miles the oil has less coke in it compared to normal oils so its seen that using oil is better than diesil as a rule , the only real issue is the flash point of the fuel and the viscousity ( thickness of the liquid ) which can easly be addressed with an additive if using 100% oil or mix with diesil or petrol

Why did you getted banned Bourne?

Original Poster Banned

izzzzythedog

lol , what the slippyness of the fuel which lubricates the little end … lol , what the slippyness of the fuel which lubricates the little end bearing and piston will cause seasure if the oils to much like oil , fraid not , generally speaking on removal of oil after 12 thousand miles the oil has less coke in it compared to normal oils so its seen that using oil is better than diesil as a rule , the only real issue is the flash point of the fuel and the viscousity ( thickness of the liquid ) which can easly be addressed with an additive if using 100% oil or mix with diesil or petrol

k , was just wondering about the high co-efficient factor of friction

EscobarSeason-QB

k , was just wondering about the high co-efficient factor of friction

what can i say , for info the mur factor of dry ice is 1 so theres something you didnt know/care about :thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions