Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest GTA IV on 360?

Cheapest I've found so far is £17.99, does anyone know where it is any cheaper for a brand new copy?

Thanks

8 Comments

Not new but Gamestation have it used in the 2 for £20 section

Thought it was just 19.99 on its own preowned at gamestation ?
    Do you have a link ?

ahh, you meant game.co.uk and its 2 for £30

bibib;3839382

ahh, you meant game.co.uk and its 2 for £30

Nope Gamestation I was in a few days ago when I got MKvsDC and saw loads in £2 for £20 and I think it was £12.99 each.

ryouga;3839509

Nope Gamestation I was in a few days ago when I got MKvsDC and saw loads … Nope Gamestation I was in a few days ago when I got MKvsDC and saw loads in £2 for £20 and I think it was £12.99 each.

Oh, my bad then.
    Wouldn't mind getting myself a copy if it that price. Can't be arsed going to town though.

Original Poster

Went to gamestation today and its £45 new and in the 2 for £30 (Liverpool store) for preowned so opted for the new copy at play for £17.99

john_mac83;3844565

Went to gamestation today and its £45 new and in the 2 for £30 (Liverpool … Went to gamestation today and its £45 new and in the 2 for £30 (Liverpool store) for preowned so opted for the new copy at play for £17.99

Strange it was def 2 for £20 at mine though that maybe as they had loads of pre owned ones in stock.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Photobook for up to 400 photos?23
      2. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…11
      3. Curry haggle price?89
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?11

See more discussions