Expired

Cheapest Hotel/Accomodation in Dubai!

Found 16th Dec 2006
Hi guys

Basically, I was looking at hotel/accomodation deals in Dubai, am going there from the 25th of April till the 5th of May as part of my medical elective. Was just wondering if anyone knew any good websites or places I could get a good deal for accomodation for me and a friend. Also, if anyone has any advice on accomodation there, would be much appreciated!!

J

5 Comments

oooo! another med student! which uni r u at? i'm a lil' first year at leeds!

ps sorry i was of no help...

Original Poster

Hi mate, am a final year at Barts & The London - final finals are in 5 weeks time!!! :s
Just trying to get my elective sorted out, will be a nice holiday, but will probably bankrupt me!

living in Dubai is expensive, much cheaper to have accommodation in Sharja few miles from Dubai (as many people do)

Hi mate,

Good luck with your finals, i recommend checking out [url]www.hotel.com[/url] who claim to guarantee the lowest price on all worldwide hotels (upto 70% discount on standard hotel prices) and if you order through Quidco, you'll also receive £10 cashback.

Hope you found that helpful.

Original Poster

Hi mate, thanks alot for that website, has got a lot of options, but a shame Dubai is so expensive!! OUCH!

Rep added!

J
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!68
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions