Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest HSDPA handset - pref unlocked

I'm looking for the cheapest HSDPA handset/dongle available to be used solely as a modem for my laptop. It preferably should be unlocked or locked to the 3 network, or easily unlockable. I don't really care if it's new or used, just as long as it works! I've got the SIM card ready to go in it...

6 Comments

Do you need it to be a handset? or how about looking for one of these? expansys.com/p.a…754 i got one off of fleabay for £65 unlocked it for £10 and im well impressed with it

Original Poster

Nope, doesn't need to be a handset although it'd be quite nice if it was though... I'm currently looking at the Nokia 6120 on ebay - going for around £50.

yeah just had a quick look, some good prices going for them eh! good luck!

Get yourself a skypephone from three on pay as you go. £5 a month for 1Gig or can activate mobile broadband bundles for faster all port browsing.

If you topup by £10 every month works with skype on your pc and the phone too. inbuilt email client aint bad either.

Use mine on:

XP via USB
    OSX on Bluetooth
    EEEPC on Bluetooth

Original Poster

Unfortunately the skypephone isn't HSDPA otherwise I'd be straight down the 3 shop...

O2 cocoon £59.99 with possibly £10 quidco cashback. Its unlocked.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844452
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553751
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1942
      4. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525

See more discussions