Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest India Cricket Top

Any ideas?

3 Comments

ya anyone knows, i be interested to wear one too...after all india is in the finals now, they deserve all the support.

Dhiraj1

ya anyone knows, i be interested to wear one too...after all india is in … ya anyone knows, i be interested to wear one too...after all india is in the finals now, they deserve all the support.

Wow such a bandwagonner comment. Just because they are in the final you will support them, not for the fact you have family roots from there or anything.

Ruscoe21

Wow such a bandwagonner comment. Just because they are in the final you … Wow such a bandwagonner comment. Just because they are in the final you will support them, not for the fact you have family roots from there or anything.

R u kidding...i am going to watch it at home with no one, thus didnt buy stuff like that. Not like i used to in india when went to watch it in stadiums and played for my college. Bought sky subscription just to watch cricket...homestly when u dont know stuff why do u comment.

But wanna totally get into the groove now for the finals even if i watch alone...hence asking for it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment11
      2. BT Sport Vs SkySports36
      3. Decent hoover55
      4. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)814

See more discussions