Cheapest iphone se deals wanted

Looking at se's with 1gb internet and any minutes and texts. Cheapest we have seen is £480 total over 2 yr contract. Anybody seen any better deals?
Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

What the best deal for iPhone 6?

This deal went cold, but it looked like a bargain to me. Just get it unlocked, ditch o2 and select the best value sim.
hotukdeals.com/dea…697

In stock as of last night.

Original Poster

airbus330

This deal went cold, but it looked like a bargain to me. Just get it … This deal went cold, but it looked like a bargain to me. Just get it unlocked, ditch o2 and select the best value sim.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/apple-iphone-se-16gb-o2-refresh-brand-new-251-99-2554697In stock as of last night.

Cheers Airbus, much appreciated, although never done 1 of these refresh deals before. Maybe tcb or quidco too?
Cheers.

Original Poster

Would tcb or quidco pay out if you terminated contract and pay outright for the phone?

Original Poster

Can you buy the o2 refresh in store and cancel the same way?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to the above, although I suspect TCB etc. would not apy out if the contract was terminated.
I have bought two phone this way online, so have no idea if you can go through the shop. I suppose it depends if the shops sell this phone at the online price. The only difference might be with the distance selling laws allowing the early termination?

Original Poster

airbus330

Sorry, I don't know the answer to the above, although I suspect TCB etc. … Sorry, I don't know the answer to the above, although I suspect TCB etc. would not apy out if the contract was terminated.I have bought two phone this way online, so have no idea if you can go through the shop. I suppose it depends if the shops sell this phone at the online price. The only difference might be with the distance selling laws allowing the early termination?

Thanks, went in store today and exactly the same process, split contract with phone and sim and was explained how it works.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions