Found 24th Sep 2006
My daughter wants an ipod for her birthday. I will probably go for the shuffle, being the cheapest, incase she loses/breaks it. I cant believe I missed the ones on offer from the Link

Does anyone know of any other offers?

1. Ask
  2. iPod
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. iPod
5 Comments

Check out the apple.com/uks…ore refurb section (the link is at the bottom right of the apple store page). There are 2GB ipod nanos for £65 with free delivery.

ya cant complain about the price of the 2gb new ipod nano from john lewis for around £85 using various codes

hotukdeals.com/dea…r-l

ive got a shuffle 1gb on ebay but if u wanna make an offer ill take it off for ya.. paypal only tho. let me know. if u email me ill give u the link so u can look at the item. and if u wanna make an offer ill remove it from ebay. pm me... would preffer you did it b4 someone bids so as soon as poss pls.. hope im not breaking any rules out there

edit... removed email addy

cheers mattc

I dont think it's a good idea to post emails on a public board!

And iPods tend to be a fashion statement! They're only as functional as many other cheaper Juke Box MP3 Players, if not less. Bearing that in mind, a shuffle is not as highly regarded fashion wise, and so I would say a Nano - Pressure from peers to have the best is certainly out there now :-(

That's just my opinion!

Matt.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69770
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions