Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Ipod for use with a Ford

My dad has a new Galaxy & has hinted for an ipod to have in the car.

I can discount an Ipod shuffle because of the connector - but what's the best option of what to get him?

And would an ipod be the best option?

Thanks

5 Comments

id go for an mp3 player easier to put all your fav cds on using windows media player
    all you need is a simple 3.5mm lead which has the jack on each end got mine fron halfords (auto leads)
    i also have a 4 gig creative Zen which i purchased from Argos its Credit card size and the sound is brill also easy to use mine it is my 08 plate mondeo

Original Poster

tasape;4986469

id go for an mp3 player easier to put all your fav cds on using … id go for an mp3 player easier to put all your fav cds on using windows media playerall you need is a simple 3.5mm lead which has the jack on each end got mine fron halfords (auto leads)i also have a 4 gig creative Zen which i purchased from Argos its Credit card size and the sound is brill also easy to use mine it is my 08 plate mondeo

How easy are the Zen's to operate - bear in mind my dad is 60 :whistling:

Keep an eye on the apple refurbs site always bargains to be had, I got a 4gb nano 3g 6 months ago for less than £60.
    store.apple.com/uk/…MzE

Original Poster

Ta

real esy to operate
    in actual fact i put mine on random and let it play
    but you can also add media piccys buy an sd card for it for more media storead record on to it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions