Expired

Cheapest iPod Nano instore?

Found 23rd Dec 2010
Looking for the best instore price for a Nano 8gb/16gb or the best deal with vouchers or docks..

Anyone know if it would be worthwhile waiting for sales? Or is that a bit of a dream.

Best I can see really are the Asda £119/£149 or Tesco £129/£159 with 1500 clubcard points..

Thanks

3 Comments

Banned

You can get for £116 on Amazon for an 8gb nano. I very much doubt you'll see any reduced, usualy sale stock is lines the retailer has high volume of that aren't moving very quickly - there wont be a sale on iPods because they doesnt 'need' to be a sale on them, if that makes sense? You could try a refurbished one, I saved loads getting one that way and it was 'as new' when it arrived!!

CoffeeMaker

You can get for £116 on Amazon for an 8gb nano. I very much doubt you'll … You can get for £116 on Amazon for an 8gb nano. I very much doubt you'll see any reduced, usualy sale stock is lines the retailer has high volume of that aren't moving very quickly - there wont be a sale on iPods because they doesnt 'need' to be a sale on them, if that makes sense? You could try a refurbished one, I saved loads getting one that way and it was 'as new' when it arrived!!

Refurbs will be the previous generation which are completely different.

I say spend £50 more and get an iPod Touch, you will not regret it.

Original Poster

SamuraisShadow

[quote=CoffeeMaker] Refurbs will be the previous generation which are … [quote=CoffeeMaker] Refurbs will be the previous generation which are completely different.I say spend £50 more and get an iPod Touch, you will not regret it.

I have an iPhone 4, this is to keep in the car and for the gym so ideal
Post a comment
@
    Text