EXPIRED

Cheapest Ipod Touch?

Hi, looking for best deal on Ipod Touch... it's my stepsons birthday today and he is itching to spend his money on one of these.....

Thanks

7 Comments

the cheapest option would be a refurbished one:
store.apple.com/App…Pod

play have new ones for £179 which is a good price:
play.com/Ele…uch

depends on which size he wants.

Original Poster

catinthehat;2790751

the cheapest option would be a refurbished … the cheapest option would be a refurbished one:http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore.woa/wa/RSLID?sf=w2YF4JXY4AHCAJCDF&nclm=CertifiediPodplay have new ones for £179 which is a good price:http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3475399/Apple-8GB-iPod-Touch/Product.html?cm_mmc=Froogle-_-Electronics-_-iPod+Players-_-Apple%2B8GB%2BiPod%2BTouch&source=5065&engine=froogle_electronics&keyword=Apple+8GB+iPod+Touchdepends on which size he wants.

thanks... he's got £100 to spend... he'd better start doing some jobs:whistling:

If he is a student he might well get 15% off at the apple store.

My cousin is at uni and i dragged him along to buy my laptop and i got 15% off, plus £85 towards an ipod and discounted applecare.

Not sure everyone is aware how good the studend discount apple dives really is.

RCUK;2790966

If he is a student he might well get 15% off at the apple store.My cousin … If he is a student he might well get 15% off at the apple store.My cousin is at uni and i dragged him along to buy my laptop and i got 15% off, plus £85 towards an ipod and discounted applecare.Not sure everyone is aware how good the studend discount apple dives really is.

Nearly worth going back to uni! :whistling:

RCUK;2790966

If he is a student he might well get 15% off at the apple store.My cousin … If he is a student he might well get 15% off at the apple store.My cousin is at uni and i dragged him along to buy my laptop and i got 15% off, plus £85 towards an ipod and discounted applecare.Not sure everyone is aware how good the studend discount apple dives really is.

The education discount is for machines + software, not iPods unfortunately..

Original Poster

he's 11 today

think;2793238

he's 11 today

Happy Birthday to him!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment22
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy46
    3. Remortgaging to pay off debt78