cheapest item on littlewoodsdirect

11 replies
Found 9th Apr 2009
Hi , I am looking to buy a mobile and I am short of £1 to get £30 discount. whats the cheapest item on littlewoodsdirect?

Thanks

11 Comments

i got a pillowcase for £1 to make my order up a few weeks ago

Someone also gaveme the idea of buying the shortest bit of net curtain you can!!

melmorc;4880343

Someone also gaveme the idea of buying the shortest bit of net curtain … Someone also gaveme the idea of buying the shortest bit of net curtain you can!!

that would be me :oops:
Just came here to post the net curtain - also, if you are lucky they might even cancel the net curtain after as you are supposed to order at least 4m :-D That's what they did to me last time - so I didnt even have to pay for it!

Original Poster

thanks guyz...i lost the £50 off £100 spend voucher code....I also couldnt get it from search...anyone has the voucher? thanks

cheapest thing i can see is £3

Original Poster

it would be helpful if u can post the links

digiboy007;4880695

it would be helpful if u can post the links

£3 item reduced from £8 !
]CLICK

]http//ww…s-d
digiboy007;4880643

thanks guyz...i lost the £50 off £100 spend voucher code....I also c … thanks guyz...i lost the £50 off £100 spend voucher code....I also couldnt get it from search...anyone has the voucher? thanks

Original Poster

thanks underthestairs

Original Poster

does the voucher eligible if buy a £99 mobile+3.95 delivery ? As the total comes above £100?

digiboy007;4886379

does the voucher eligible if buy a £99 mobile+3.95 delivery ? As the … does the voucher eligible if buy a £99 mobile+3.95 delivery ? As the total comes above £100?

no it doesn't needs to be over £100 on the item itself (also there will be the VAT saving so add a net curtain or something for the extra £3
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien615
    2. Driving anxiety.1416
    3. Toyota verso camera11
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED11

See more discussions