Cheapest item on Very.co.uk???

Posted 10th Sep 2019
Hi All, perhaps you know of a website that helps with this?

Just need to spend 2p at very.co.uk

[I have a £25 off a £50 spend, and Zelda links awakening is £49.99!!]

Thanks for any help, the website is not helpful, there is no way to list everything and sort by price, you can only list sub categories.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Cheapest is probably free delivery, but with option to pay £3.99 or more.
AndyRoyd10/09/2019 20:47

Cheapest is probably free delivery, but with option to pay £3.99 or more.

I don't think the delivery charge will count towards my £50 spend.. so wouldn't want to risk that... But good point if it did.
Quick google advanced search returns couple of £3.99 items; may find less if you spend some more time (if your time is worth saving a few extra pennies)
very.co.uk/cel…prd
very.co.uk/rim…prd
Damn, the £2 ‘ring sizer’ i bought is now out of stock. I used the same offer to buy rdr2 at launch and had the same dilemma.
AndyRoyd10/09/2019 21:14

Quick google advanced search returns couple of £3.99 items; may find less …Quick google advanced search returns couple of £3.99 items; may find less if you spend some more time (if your time is worth saving a few extra pennies)https://www.very.co.uk/celebrity-slim-active-shaker-silver/1461282145.prdhttps://www.very.co.uk/rimmel-london-stay-matte-pressed-powder-14g/1411388720.prd

Thanks. I can do advanced search but never found anything that allows variables like less than or sorting.. that exists? Or do you just type in £1.99 £2.99 etc until you get a result.

Good point though I forgot about searching just one domain.
Can you not search by dept in turn.. 'low to high'?
Ringfinger11/09/2019 05:50

Can you not search by dept in turn.. 'low to high'?

You can only such by Dept SUB category.. so o we 100 easy... Was just thinking there would be a website for finding it
I have EXACTLY the same dilema. Did you have any luck?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants