Expired

Cheapest method at the Post Office to send a Car Parcel Shelf ?

Found 1st Apr 2013
Evening All,

Ive sold a Car Parcel Shelf on ebay and have packed it up ready to send - i charged £9.95 for the postage cost - its quite bulky and reasonably heavy.

Whats the best method please to send a parcel shelf as i understand royal mail have recently changed all their pricing structures ?

Thank You
Community Updates
11 Comments
Parcel monkey
parcel2go
Theres no cheap method at the post office. You will need to find a courier like above comment.
Hermes always been good for me
I 2nd Parcel monkey.
Hermes are good plus they collect.
Ive always used myHermes through parcel2go, never had any problems. RM would probably cost more than the shelf sold for!
Dont discount Parcel Force, you can at least get a quote from them via your ebay sold item. They quoted me £11.99 to send a 9.5kg box (fully tracked) to Co.Antrim from Kent. Only thing is I have to drop it at the PO but that's no biggie and at least I don't have to wait in for a courier and I'm happy with the price anyway.

I tried the Parcel Monkey website as usual as have not let me down yet and it said the post code was Northern Island which was correct. Selected Northern Island from the drop down list and it then said post code not recognised. Tough luck PM, lost a sale there.
Parcel Monkey +1
you will need a printer
Walk out of PO, go home, and book parcel monkey
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants