Posted 6 December 2022

Cheapest Microsoft office to buy

Hi,

does anybody have a link to the cheapest Microsoft office software ?

just looking to use on my windows computer. Don’t favor the subscription-based models.

if there is a version which I can also install on my mac, that would be great.

so just 2 users in total, over 2 different operating systems

thank you !
Community Updates
New Comment

22 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    LibreOffice, libreoffice.org

You're welcome.
    Author
    Thanks but that’s not Microsoft office. I use google docs but wanted official office. Thanks 
    FWIW OP I had some issues ordering from Pixelcodes who are cheapest (Can't remember why, possibly overly intrusive verification) and ended up going with the second on the list which was fine.
    Won't post a link here as not sure what the rules are...I grabbed one the other day (Office 2021 Pro) for about £3 all in from a place called Keyesd. Worked completely fine, have to do a big of jiggery pokery for the activiation but it's easy enough.
    Author
    £3 that’s amazing. So if I go to Keyesd and order a cheaper Microsoft office software for pc, just follow the instructions and I am good to go? Am I missing anything? Not very techie *
    Plus one for allkeyshop. Gamers outlet. Office 2019 a few quid. Phone activation. You don't talk to anyone. Just input done numerical codes. (edited)
    whatever people say
    techyescity called microsoft and all fine!
    Yeah, and the welcomer at Asda knows all about legalities too!
    I've said it many times before, improve your Google skills a little, and you can get it for free!

These keys are all illegal copies, so exactly the same status as a free activation method. At least that way you're not paying someone for stolen goods (edited)
    Author
    surely they can't sell illegal software?
's avatar