Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Motorola V3

Looking for a reasonably cheap V3 - can be refurbished.
    Any ideas?

7 Comments

have you seen the refurbished black one on O2's Student site for £79.99? click here

They are free on contract deals now (after cashback) - search for duckmagic2's list.

Welcome to HUKD.

They aren't free actually, but they are £30.89 on a contract for the WHOLE YEAR including the phone which is free (all after cashback) and you can claim an extra £20 in cashback by purchasing through [url]www.quidco.com[/url]

Do you want it on contract or Pay-G? Either way, I'll find you a link.

We are selling them £75 pre owned when we get them, due to the no V3is now, get about 3 a week in.

Hi Duck,
    I am very interested in the V3 Mobile on contract at £30.89. What is the website please. I am new to this site so I don't fully understand how it works with Quidco. How does the website I buy the phone from know I'm registered with Quidco?
    I have three contracts with 3 network at the moment on £3.99 P/M due to expire one now and and two next month.
    Sorry for the long 'first' post.
    Steve

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help - as this will be a gift I don't require a contract. Jaybee25UK - you have PM!

i guess you dont want the v3 that you asked me to hold for you, it doesnt matter, like i said in my pm's i wouldnt have minded you only had to say you werent interested anymore.

ta
    rob
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cats and royal canin biscuits1121
      2. Best supermarket Disaronno?55
      3. After a good deal for new work shirts!45
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1315

See more discussions