Cheapest new phone line install existing customer

Found 18th Aug 2017
Hi,

Im moving into a new build house in a couple of months. My existing broadband contract with sky runs out in just over a month.

Does anyone know how much broadband suppliers sky, ee, talktalk charge for an existing customer to install a new phone on a new property? As I would factor that into who I choose to go with when my current deal with sky runs out.

Thanks
dan

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

I know bt charge £179 to install the landline.

psychobitchfromhell1 h, 14 m ago

I know bt charge £179 to install the landline.

It's £130 for a new line installation at full price.
BT will discount that by at least 50% depending on what broadband you order, Infinity customers usually get free line installation but you would pay a £50 activation fee for the Infinity.

PKRichie10 m ago

It's £130 for a new line installation at full price.BT will discount that …It's £130 for a new line installation at full price.BT will discount that by at least 50% depending on what broadband you order, Infinity customers usually get free line installation but you would pay a £50 activation fee for the Infinity.

I stand corrected. I remember it was a lot and I had to pay up front and it went as a credit against my bill. It was such a hideous experience I try to block it from my mind.

Try post office.

Gohan1236 h, 7 m ago

Try post office.

+1 for the post office new line fee £0 win win and chose my own number

Plusnet are charging me £50 but got £50 cashback tracked on top cashback.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions