Groups

Cheapest Nintendo switch

Evening all
    Thinking of getting a Nintendo switch but want the best price
    thanks in advance any problems with it already own a xbox one s

10 Comments

Original Poster

Any recommendations on games to and there cheapest price and accessories would be a help to

It's the last day for the Amazon codes so worth pre ordering now with the codes. Amazon do the pre order price guarantee where if the price drops, you get the cheaper price. You will also keep the discount off the reduced price too. If it's cheaper elsewhere then cancel the Amazon pre order as they only take money on despatch.

Edit: This comment is regarding the games
    Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 7th May

Original Poster

JohnnyRoller

It's the last day for the Amazon codes so worth pre ordering now with the … It's the last day for the Amazon codes so worth pre ordering now with the codes. Amazon do the pre order price guarantee where if the price drops, you get the cheaper price. You will also keep the discount off the reduced price too. If it's cheaper elsewhere then cancel the Amazon pre order as they only take money on despatch. Edit: This comment is regarding the games

Thanks

How do you preorder it on Amazon ? Only option I get is to buy it from other sellers ? Thanks

Very. There is a 20% off code. Might have to wait until end June but console works out about £228 delivered

puddles9999

Any recommendations on games to and there cheapest price and accessories … Any recommendations on games to and there cheapest price and accessories would be a help to

My personal recommendations for games & accessories in priority order would be:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    Pro Controller
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Pre-Order Splatoon 2
    Super Bomberman R (I found it pretty fun and a good time killer)

Original Poster

Thanks everyone

I got mine through very, they are much hated on this website but the 20% code is worth it.

Recommendations for switch:
    -Pro controller (at the top because it is so good)
    -TLOZ: Breath of the wild
    -Splatoon 2 pre-order (it is amazing)
    -Mario Starter Kit from Argos argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    -Lego City Undercover
    -Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    -1-2-Switch (but only for multiplayer reasons)
    - Hori Switch Stand (the kickstand on the switch is next to useless and hard to get out with short nails)

I have all of the above (minus splatoon 2 obviously- need to place pre-order soon!) and they're all awesome. I especially love the mario starter kit.

One thing I forgot to mention is a screen protector and a game card case. You'll 100% definitely need both. I got the hori ones for both because they're both licensed by Nintendo.

A bonus of the pro controller is that it has a cable with it (so you can use it with a power pack).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2323
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires44
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine43
      4. Win a Slow Cooker with Kikkoman77

See more discussions