Expired

Cheapest Nintendo Wii Deal at the moment please?

13 replies
Found 15th Mar 2008
Hi.

Anybody out there know where I can get the best/cheapest Wii console/package deal on the web at present, including free P&P/cashback/vouchers available etc.

Many thanks in anticipation

Digger

13 Comments

I'm looking for the same.

The best for me looks to be Zavii, who are apparently offering a bundle with Wii Sports and another game for £179.99*. I can get an extra 10% off with my student card, so that's £161.99

Seems to be the best atm.

where is this deal, the standard package is £179.99 with just wii sports, so for £10 less with another game is a great deal?! i doubt you will get that

i have seen a deal on facebook's marketplace but payment needs to be made via moneygram or western union.is it safe?

Leer;1723733

i have seen a deal on facebook's marketplace but payment needs to be made … i have seen a deal on facebook's marketplace but payment needs to be made via moneygram or western union.is it safe?

No, No, No and NO

masterruckus;1723706

where is this deal, the standard package is £179.99 with just wii sports, … where is this deal, the standard package is £179.99 with just wii sports, so for £10 less with another game is a great deal?! i doubt you will get that

Yeah, my mistake.

The price after discount is correct, but I typed £169.99 rather than £179.99 for the orig price.

hotukdeals.com/ite…nc/

shopto.net/pag…O00
£172.98 FREE DELIVERY ([url]WWW.SHOPTO.COM[/url]) Includes wii sports

Think you can get 4% Quidco cashback too ....... ?

adambaz;1723764

No, No, No and NO

ok, thanks, wasn't sure whether to go for it, the seller wanted payment these ways or go2his place to pay and pick up

Original Poster

Zavvi is in-store only. Also, how do you get the student discount on-line please?

On further investigation, John Lewis have it in stock for 179. Using their GBP 15 off voucher and up to 7% cashback with Quidco, you could potentially get it as cheap as GBP 152.52.

Is it 7% on consoles with John Lewis and Quidco do you know please?

Anybody beat that and I'm interested!!!!

wilkinsons 165 after quidco

i thought it was sold out there

Original Poster

Bought this last night through John Lewis and Quidco.

GBP 15 off voucher worked fine and just checked for validation on Quidco this morning and they've given me 3% (GBP 5.29)

In total have paid GBP 158.71 for a brand new Wii.

Can this be beaten?

i know this is going to sound stupid, but whats Quidco?

[url]www.quidco.com[/url]

gives u cashback on purchases from certain sites when you go through the link on their website. well worth it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition46377
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions