Groups

Cheapest Nitendo DS?

Hi

I am considering of buying a Nitendo DS for my niece as its her birthday soon, she is going to be 7 and just wondering will she be able to know how to use it? Can get games and some of those learning ones too?

How much will it cost? Rougly new or 2nd hand???

Oh yeah and a PINK one will be nice!!!

Cheers

26 Comments

My daughter has had one since she was 5 and was able to use it straight away then so she will be fine with it, you are looking at around £99.99 (Tesco is a bit cheaper at £96 + delivery (add a tesco sim for free delivery) or collect in certain stores to save delivery.

I recommend you get a Nintendo DS Top Toy (Around £13 delivered from Deal Extreme) with it.

Original Poster

Money Spinning;2022867

My daughter has had one since she was 5 and was able to use it straight … My daughter has had one since she was 5 and was able to use it straight away then so she will be fine with it, you are looking at around £99.99 (Tesco is a bit cheaper at £96 + delivery (add a tesco sim for free delivery) or collect in certain stores to save delivery.I recommend you get a Nintendo DS Top Toy (Around £13 delivered from Deal Extreme) with it.

Cheers!! Wouldnt mind spending that much (as she is my niece ;-)) but DX take ages and would like one or tow games to get her going!! Is £96 cheapest for just the console?

try ebay or game for a second hand one. about £70 - £80 .

Original Poster

juicyx;2022905

Would like a new one or good condition as want warranty? Seen some go on here for £100 with games and that card which is meant to be good?

Naeem786;2022892

Cheers!! Wouldnt mind spending that much (as she is my niece ;-)) but DX … Cheers!! Wouldnt mind spending that much (as she is my niece ;-)) but DX take ages and would like one or tow games to get her going!! Is £96 cheapest for just the console?

I have ordered 3 seperate Top Toy's from DX and have waited no more than 8 days for any of them, one came in 4 days.

I don't understand why someone would be willing to pay £80 for a 2nd hand one when you can buy a new one for £96 with a years warranty.

Original Poster

Money Spinning;2022976

I have ordered 3 seperate Top Toy's from DX and have waited no more than … I have ordered 3 seperate Top Toy's from DX and have waited no more than 8 days for any of them, one came in 4 days.I don't understand why someone would be willing to pay £80 for a 2nd hand one when you can buy a new one for £96 with a years warranty.

You willing to sell? :thumbsup:

May start one in FS/FT!

Willing to sell what?

BTW - Littlewoods have a DS for £70 if you are prepared to wait up to 14 weeks for delivery (£30 voucher code posted ]http//ww…ds/

If you have a Virgin credit card, they are the cheapest @ £89.10 from Zavvi.

Original Poster

Money Spinning;2023012

Willing to sell what?BTW - Littlewoods have a DS for £70 if you are … Willing to sell what?BTW - Littlewoods have a DS for £70 if you are prepared to wait up to 14 weeks for delivery (£30 voucher code posted ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/178249/30-off-at-littlewoods/

Cheers! Sell you DS? lol

I have used Littlewoods before so im not new but can always set another account? :thumbsup: 3 weeks thats too long!!

Original Poster

thesaint;2023019

If you have a Virgin credit card, they are the cheapest @ £89.10 from … If you have a Virgin credit card, they are the cheapest @ £89.10 from Zavvi.

Just the man, have you got one?

Dont own a Virgin card (dont use credit cards)!!

]This bundle includes a carry case and game card case. In stock at play.

Forgot to say, a great first game to get is Cooking Mama.

I have used Littlewoods before so im not new but can always set another … I have used Littlewoods before so im not new but can always set another account? 3 weeks thats too long!!

3 months! - Nope, don't want to sell mine, am looking to buy one myself, tempted to sign up for a virgin card now!

Original Poster

Thanks guys, as I dont know much I though I ask? So better off getting a new one and will get few games!!

Rep!!! :thumbsup:

Its bank holiday weekend. Will be some good deals some where.

£109 with one game in game.

Naeem786;2023036

Just the man, have you got one?Dont own a Virgin card (dont use credit … Just the man, have you got one?Dont own a Virgin card (dont use credit cards)!!

I don't know if they will deliver to another address, so if I had t send it on, it would negate the saving made.

Original Poster

OK....That card that you can get which "Mods" it, is it easy to use?

If anyone has got one (Pink) let me know????? :thumbsup:

Naeem786;2023186

OK....That card that you can get which "Mods" it, is it easy to use?If … OK....That card that you can get which "Mods" it, is it easy to use?If anyone has got one (Pink) let me know????? :thumbsup:

Yes the card is quite easy to set up, if you get one, there are loads of people that will help you.

There is also a "Help" thread:hotukdeals.com/for…621

juicyx;2023116

£109 with one game in game.

Instore or online? - A choice of game?

Original Poster

Actually Asda had some in and they are always cheaper!! Might have a look there!!!

Tesco instore £96 including a free game( in pink) get someone who staff to buy it and get 10% discount! the free game is not advertised but when put thru till takes off £22.99 (price of game), did it this week!

wendyak;2023801

Tesco instore £96 including a free game( in pink) get someone who staff … Tesco instore £96 including a free game( in pink) get someone who staff to buy it and get 10% discount! the free game is not advertised but when put thru till takes off £22.99 (price of game), did it this week!

Does this work with any game?

no matches here

Original Poster

wendyak;2023801

Tesco instore £96 including a free game( in pink) get someone who staff … Tesco instore £96 including a free game( in pink) get someone who staff to buy it and get 10% discount! the free game is not advertised but when put thru till takes off £22.99 (price of game), did it this week!

Think Asda have got it cheaper and can get discount!! Going to take a look!!

Original Poster

Asda have got it for £94 and will cost me about £85 so is that worth it???

Naeem786;2025540

Asda have got it for £94 and will cost me about £85 so is that worth it???

Yes, that is a good price.

I don't know why you need to ask, as we have said the best prices that are available.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767307
      2. word survey1014
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349

See more discussions