Found 17th Sep 2008
I would like to buy the Nokia 6300 for my O2 Simplicity SIM - what is the cheapest deal I can get?

10 Comments

shop.o2.co.uk/mob…urb

dont know if this is the sort of thing your looking for ????

Original Poster

Twotellys;2988444

http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phone/Nokia/6300_Refurbdont know if this is … http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phone/Nokia/6300_Refurbdont know if this is the sort of thing your looking for ????

That would be perfect! Does anyone know if there are any voucher codes or whether this phone comes boxed with charger etc?

Refurbished handsets
Please note, a refurbished handset is a used handset that has been restored to its original state. The minimum you will receive is a fully functioning handset, battery and a UK mains charger.

u will only get phone, battery, charger and a manual!!
No memory card, handsfree, usb cable and cd!!
but its a good phone...refurb @ £59 is not too bad!! new still is £69/79

I got 1 new from Marshall ward for £42 = phone £69 + £3 delivery = £72 - £30 ( new customer code on here)

Banned

hi, ihave a black nokia 6300 in nearly new condition. i could give it to at a good price. if your interested let mr know
thanks

Banned

hi, ihave a black nokia 6300 in nearly new condition. i could give it to at a good price. if your interested let mr know
thanks

legendstar;2989196

hi, ihave a black nokia 6300 in nearly new condition. i could give it to … hi, ihave a black nokia 6300 in nearly new condition. i could give it to at a good price. if your interested let mr knowthanks

I am interested..how much ?
:whistling:

Original Poster

mustafa;2988496

u will only get phone, battery, charger and a manual!! No memory card, … u will only get phone, battery, charger and a manual!! No memory card, handsfree, usb cable and cd!! but its a good phone...refurb @ £59 is not too bad!! new still is £69/79I got 1 new from Marshall ward for £42 = phone £69 + £3 delivery = £72 - £30 ( new customer code on here)

Do you know if the Vodaphone one from Marshall Ward is locked to Vodaphone or is it unlocked?

Banned

how much will you be willing to pay, it has a 1gig micro sd crd, still has protective screen and also clear crystal case....with box, charger and manuals

hshah;2990221

Do you know if the Vodaphone one from Marshall Ward is locked to … Do you know if the Vodaphone one from Marshall Ward is locked to Vodaphone or is it unlocked?

yes it will be locked to vodaphone! only costs £5/7 to unlock
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    3. word association Game74244920
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions