Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Nokia 770 Internet Tablet pls !

Can u guys point out where I can grab a Nokia 770 Internet Tablet which is in stock & cheap ?

Looking for mobile internet solution and any other option / advise would be much appreciated.

10 Comments

edi, all known "suppliers" are selling them for around the same price. However *none* of them have any stock (but you have a hard time getting some of them to admit it). I have so far cancelled orders with two of them and placed an order with another who was decent enough to be upfront about the situation (surprisingly so). I hesitate to "recommend" any company before I get the actual product but it ain't one of the main three here who have done nothing but jerk people around.

Original Poster

Thanks noko

Pls let me know if any option is viable..

hi,
    I bought one and never used it. Willing to sell at £70.delivered.

Original Poster

jimzum

hi,I bought one and never used it. Willing to sell at £70.delivered.

No sales talk in this forum pls.. :-D

Original Poster

lance w

]http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/3276446/Nokia-770-Internet-Tablet/Product.htmlHOPE THIS HELPS.

Thanks lance w

They dont have any in stock..

Stock not in yet but not long to wait. 02/08/07

"All good things come to those that wait"

Original Poster

lance w

Stock not in yet but not long to wait. 02/08/07"All good things come to … Stock not in yet but not long to wait. 02/08/07"All good things come to those that wait"

Very true.. taken that route

Just checked Expansys for my order and its just come up shipped after two weeks. Had a look at their website and they have 28 770 + 1GB Card in stock NOW!;-)

Original Poster

mattr

Just checked Expansys for my order and its just come up shipped after two … Just checked Expansys for my order and its just come up shipped after two weeks. Had a look at their website and they have 28 770 + 1GB Card in stock NOW!;-)

Thanks mattr
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions11
      2. Buying crypto currencies11
      3. What laptop?22
      4. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?24

See more discussions