cheapest non-prime firestick

Where can I get my hands on the cheapest Amazon Fire Stick?

I'm looking around and seeing a few cheap ones but they have either been voted cold or expired.

13 Comments

Dual or Quad core ?

CEX? That's where I got my Fire TV.

Original Poster

IamMT

Define … Define cheap...http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd-audio/digital-and-smart-tv/smart-tv/amazon-fire-tv-stick-8-gb-10127125-pdt.html

Lowest price available.

Original Poster

qwertymz

CEX? That's where I got my Fire TV.

I'll see what they're charging.

kirkatronics

Lowest price available.

That's the lowest price for a new one I can find.

Original Poster

IamMT

That's the lowest price for a new one I can find.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

kirkatronics

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Cool

kirkatronics

Thanks, I appreciate it.

That's the old dual core model, they just released the quad core version with Alexa and voice remote for £5 more. The dual core should drop in price soon X)

pcworld.co.uk/gbu…tml

kester76

That's the old dual core model, they just released the quad core version … That's the old dual core model, they just released the quad core version with Alexa and voice remote for £5 more. The dual core should drop in price soon X)http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd-audio/digital-and-smart-tv/smart-tv/amazon-fire-tv-stick-with-alexa-voice-remote-10159746-pdt.html

Which won't be available until April

IamMT

I am waiting till April before I start looking at these things. as at the moment i use my macbook linked to my TV which means i cannot use my macbook wile watching something.

IamMT

That's about a month now, I just wouldn't bother with old tech for the sake of a month

Original Poster

The device is for a friend who just wants the cheapest option, so I'll tell them to wait till the current model drops in price.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?26
    2. Best student laptop max budget £300?22
    3. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)55
    4. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?710

See more discussions