Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Official Xbox 360 Wireless adapter anyone know?

Looking for the cheapest xbox 360 wireless adapter cheapest I can find is gameplay £37.98
    shop.gameplay.co.uk/web…asp?productcode=XT0006&title=xbox_360_wireless_network_adaptor_(live)

5 Comments

It depends if you live near a town with a hmv and a cex (computer exchange) shop.

Hmv are doing a deal where you get the network adaptor for 29.99 when bought with any chart game.

So get street fighter 4, then trade it in at cex for £23, therefore making the network adaptor £27.

Slightly long winded, and you obviously can't do this online, but worth it if you live near a town with these 2 shops, in my opinion.

Id sell mine for £35.

skinrush;5122820

It depends if you live near a town with a hmv and a cex (computer … It depends if you live near a town with a hmv and a cex (computer exchange) shop. .............Slightly long winded, and you obviously can't do this online, but worth it if you live near a town with these 2 shops, in my opinion.

Well judging by his name and his avatar he lives in Leeds which have these 2 shops on the high street.

:thumbsup:

Lost Symphonies;5123674

Well judging by his name and his avatar he lives in Leeds which have … Well judging by his name and his avatar he lives in Leeds which have these 2 shops on the high street.:thumbsup:

Leeds may be like Man U and have loads of fans all over the country/world?

lol. Kidding. :-D

Original Poster

thesaint;5123716

Leeds may be like Man U and have loads of fans all over the … Leeds may be like Man U and have loads of fans all over the country/world?lol. Kidding. :-D

I'm from leeds cheers for the help guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?22
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?33
      3. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?11
      4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?34

See more discussions