Groups

Cheapest option to unlock Nokia N73 on Vodafone?

Just though I try to see if anybody knows of a cheap or free way to unlock a Nokia N73 on Vodafone. I would like to use t-mobile sim in this phone. I heard that Vodafone do it for free if you are a customer, but I have never been a customer so that option will not work. Any advise or links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

6 Comments

ring vodafone...they might unlock for free....get a sim for a £1 and try your luck

Have sent you a PM as I may be able to help?

All Vodafone contract phones are unlocked as standard just so you know

If you are a Vodafone Customer and ask them nicely they should unlock for free!

Original Poster

Nash;5750092

If you are a Vodafone Customer and ask them nicely they should unlock for … If you are a Vodafone Customer and ask them nicely they should unlock for free!

Sadly not a Voda customer at the moment, but i was a customer about 9 years ago. :thinking:

JhonnyWalker;5750169

Sadly not a Voda customer at the moment, but i was a customer about 9 … Sadly not a Voda customer at the moment, but i was a customer about 9 years ago. :thinking:

Can you not get someone that is? I've had a few of my olders done along with new ones and without any probs!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions