Cheapest package to Poland from Bristol please help!!

Found 29th Jan 2010
Looking to go to Poland (Krakov) on 15th March for 4 nights from Bristol. Cheapest I can find is about £700 for 4 adults B and B with lowcostholidays. Does anyone have any recomendations for other websites with cheaper deals?Have also tried travel republic but same price.
I would be so happy if someone could help?

5 Comments

Banned

judging by the people i meet daily your group will have poland to yourselves

Original Poster

Bump 1

Book your flights with Easyjet, it comes to £86 each (if you are paying with a debit card).

Then search on travelsupermarket, for the hotel. The hotels range from £20 per night upwards.

The Sympozjum Hotel And Spa (5*) looks quite nice at £36 per night for a double room with breakfast, if you choose this hotel then your total price is £632

Easyjet looks to be your cheapest (only?) option for flights, check here

flightchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/

Also, do you need to stay in a hotel or have you considered hostels? They generally work out pretty cheap, I stayed in one last year for a few nights and it worked out £10pppn incl. breakfast. Not the highest standard of luxury with bunk beds etc, but they're good for what they are.

Original Poster

Thanks for help. I have booked flights with easy jet. Final price was £361.92 + £12 credit card fee and I booked hotel with Travel Supermarket. Just need to sort transfers and then we are sorted :0D
Thanks for help guys xxx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …2131
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771809
    3. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…11
    4. How to send Items back to deal extreme?76

See more discussions