Groups

Cheapest package to Poland from Bristol please help!!

Looking to go to Poland (Krakov) on 15th March for 4 nights from Bristol. Cheapest I can find is about £700 for 4 adults B and B with lowcostholidays. Does anyone have any recomendations for other websites with cheaper deals?Have also tried travel republic but same price.
    I would be so happy if someone could help?

5 Comments

Banned

judging by the people i meet daily your group will have poland to yourselves

Original Poster

Bump 1

Book your flights with Easyjet, it comes to £86 each (if you are paying with a debit card).

Then search on travelsupermarket, for the hotel. The hotels range from £20 per night upwards.

The Sympozjum Hotel And Spa (5*) looks quite nice at £36 per night for a double room with breakfast, if you choose this hotel then your total price is £632

Easyjet looks to be your cheapest (only?) option for flights, check here

flightchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/

Also, do you need to stay in a hotel or have you considered hostels? They generally work out pretty cheap, I stayed in one last year for a few nights and it worked out £10pppn incl. breakfast. Not the highest standard of luxury with bunk beds etc, but they're good for what they are.

Original Poster

Thanks for help. I have booked flights with easy jet. Final price was £361.92 + £12 credit card fee and I booked hotel with Travel Supermarket. Just need to sort transfers and then we are sorted :0D
    Thanks for help guys xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions