Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest parking at Birmingham Airport?

Can anyone tell me thew cheapest car parking available at Birmingham Airport or any special offers on just now?

7 Comments

If your a member of AA then you get 20% off...the earlier you book the cheaper

Original Poster

any other ideas?

Have you tried googling 'Birmingham airport parking'? there are literally millions of places.

Better if you can find a price and then ask 'can anyone beat this'

People on here like you to have at least looked as if you are trying.

Dates and duration wouldn't go a miss either.

greg_68;8836733

Have you tried googling 'Birmingham airport parking'? there are literally … Have you tried googling 'Birmingham airport parking'? there are literally millions of places.Better if you can find a price and then ask 'can anyone beat this'People on here like you to have at least looked as if you are trying.Dates and duration wouldn't go a miss either.

+1 Greg

People on here just come on, post a request without any real details whatsoever and expect people to pluck a good deal out the air.

Having at least an outbound date will be a start, even better if thats comes with a return date too.

Its not just deals on parking, but on other things too, ie: travel. If you're wanting help on a particular issue, then please supply as much info as possible. (Dates, times, days away etc)

Also, if you're wanting the best price on something (ie: a Game for example) then please supply the price you have seen it advertised at.

Original Poster

Disco;8842910

+1 GregPeople on here just come on, post a request without any real … +1 GregPeople on here just come on, post a request without any real details whatsoever and expect people to pluck a good deal out the air.Having at least an outbound date will be a start, even better if thats comes with a return date too.Its not just deals on parking, but on other things too, ie: travel. If you're wanting help on a particular issue, then please supply as much info as possible. (Dates, times, days away etc)Also, if you're wanting the best price on something (ie: a Game for example) then please supply the price you have seen it advertised at.

If you bothered to read the question properly I was looking for the cheapest car parking or any special offer people might be aware of. No need for smart ass answers. If you dont know dont reply to thread

adamsxi;8845144

If you bothered to read the question properly I was looking for the … If you bothered to read the question properly I was looking for the cheapest car parking or any special offer people might be aware of. No need for smart ass answers. If you dont know dont reply to thread

Wasnt havin a go at u in particular, but codes/vouchers DO expire so a date wud help tbh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service49
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.33
      3. connect tablet23
      4. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?55

See more discussions