Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest parking for 23 days in Gatwick airport from 18th july

Banned
    All thats coming is around the £140. Cfind anyone find any airport parking in gatwick that offers parking for £3-4 a day?
    Thanks

9 Comments

Are you a member of the AA? If so you can get some good discounts using your membership number. Go to [url]www.aaparking.co.uk[/url]

lots of hotels around gatwick let you park for free if you stay 1 night with them , surely taht be less than 140 quid and save driving same day as flight

may be worth posting in misc to see if anyone lives local and will let you park outside
    and get a taxi the rest of the way
    I would for a beer is i was local

These are pretty cheap : [url]www.cophallfarm.co.uk[/url]

darren9030;2470630

These are pretty cheap : [url]www.cophallfarm.co.uk[/url]

Sorry just checked your actual dates and these are more expensive :oops:. I used to park along a residential street in Crawley. Virtually the whole street was in on it. The street in Benhams Drive but i have lost all the phone numbers i'm afraid. Shame as they only charged £10 per week 3 or 4 years ago.

Can't you get a mate to drop you and pick you up. That's what I always do

Original Poster Banned

DIVA1977;2469611

lots of hotels around gatwick let you park for free if you stay 1 night … lots of hotels around gatwick let you park for free if you stay 1 night with them , surely taht be less than 140 quid and save driving same day as flight

Really? So it doesn't matter if its like 23 days?

Ibz52007;2471341

Really? So it doesn't matter if its like 23 days?

ypu check all that when u book we stayed at the holiday inn gatwick last year and left 2 cars for 14 nights

Original Poster Banned

DIVA1977;2472597

ypu check all that when u book we stayed at the holiday inn gatwick last … ypu check all that when u book we stayed at the holiday inn gatwick last year and left 2 cars for 14 nights

And all you did was book 1 night in a hotel. How did u get to the airport? Are there shuttles? Also do you think most hotels let you do that?

Thanks repped
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047092
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7071341
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?715

See more discussions