Groups

Cheapest PAYG mobile?

Hi all
    I'm looking to get my mum a PAYG mobile. It's purely for recieving calls from me.

11 Comments

surely hospitals dont allow mobile phones?

Original Poster

barky;5257689

surely hospitals dont allow mobile phones?

They do, everyone has them when I visited yesterday, I don't if thats all over the country but they do in this hospital. I have ammended the title so the Hospital part does not get in the way.

nhs would never charge £3 per min

i think it's 50p per min for you to ring them and 10-50p per min for them to ring out

but mobiles are supposed to be okay in osps unless you get a mini hitler or are on a heart ward or similar where electronics can interfere

after all - consultants use pagers etc

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;5257756

nhs would never charge £3 per mini think it's 50p per min for you to ring … nhs would never charge £3 per mini think it's 50p per min for you to ring them and 10-50p per min for them to ring outbut mobiles are supposed to be okay in osps unless you get a mini hitler or are on a heart ward or similar where electronics can interfereafter all - consultants use pagers etc

It's the private phones that are attached to the £3.50 per day TV sets that are run by a private company. You can phone the hospital for a standard normal rate but they are not always willing to call my mum from the bed to take the call.

ASDA sim card just 49p in store or on-line or free when purchased with £5 credit.

If she wants to call out - any time calls to landlines, mobiles and voicemail are just :-

8p per minute and texts cost 4p per message.

Picture Messages: 25p each

Original Poster

BeeKeeper;5257807

ASDA sim card just 49p in store or on-line or free when purchased with £5 … ASDA sim card just 49p in store or on-line or free when purchased with £5 credit.If she wants to call out - any time calls to landlines, mobiles and voicemail are just :-8p per minute and texts cost 4p per message.Picture Messages: 25p each

I was looking for a mobile with a sim ready to go with credit on already. £15 or something?

Tesco Mobile Nokia 1208 mobile phone - Black includes £10 Free top-up - £17.97.

£16.99 including £10 top up, also £7 back via quidco

]http//ww…-j/

Original Poster

BeeKeeper;5257970

Tesco Mobile Nokia 1208 mobile phone - Black includes £10 Free top-up - … Tesco Mobile Nokia 1208 mobile phone - Black includes £10 Free top-up - £17.97.

barneydog;5257990

£16.99 including £10 top up, also £7 back via qu … £16.99 including £10 top up, also £7 back via quidco]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/404264/sony-ericsson-t280i-clearance-now-j/

Cheers, Usually I would opt for the Sony Ericson with cashback, Gonna give Tesco's a ring as I want to give it to my mum tomorrow when I see her as she is still in hospital now and will come in handy.

Cheers to both replies!

Banned

well i jsut bought ]this

v2drinkers;5257775

I think most hospitals now allow them.They cant tell the patients they … I think most hospitals now allow them.They cant tell the patients they cant use them when doctors are using them all the time :whistling:

TRUE, TRUE!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      4. word association Game73844457

See more discussions