Cheapest petrol

Hi guys,

I know all the supermarkets have been cutting petrol prices lately.

Who is currently the cheapest?

Thanks
Jonny

7 Comments

Original Poster

Cheers DLM, rep left

Just be aware that sometimes you can find a garage thats cheaper than those listed. The prices they show depend on customer feedback.
Regularly the site tells me that my local Sainsbury's is cheapest. But it often does not have the prices for the Asda self service. The Asda one is often the cheapest for me.
Use it as a guide and you wont go far wrong though.

Banned

the prices on that site are usually from yesterday i believe, but generally a good guide to who is the cheapest even if it is slightly out

Banned

WoolyM;8825881

Just be aware that sometimes you can find a garage thats cheaper than … Just be aware that sometimes you can find a garage thats cheaper than those listed. The prices they show depend on customer feedback. Regularly the site tells me that my local Sainsbury's is cheapest. But it often does not have the prices for the Asda self service. The Asda one is often the cheapest for me. Use it as a guide and you wont go far wrong though.

Also Tesco and Sainsburys work out cheaper for me because I get points and nectar :thumbsup:

DLM;8825908

Also Tesco and Sainsburys work out cheaper for me because I get points … Also Tesco and Sainsburys work out cheaper for me because I get points and nectar :thumbsup:

i saw taxio (i think thats what its called) yesterday for £112.9 while driving back from uni

DLM;8825701

http://www.petrolprices.com/

is 12 - 24 hours behind petrol stations actual prices
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1857
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions