Groups
    EXPIRED

CHEAPEST PHONE CONTRACT

Ive had a browse for a phone contract for my mum and the cheapest could find that was adequate was £15

I bought her a mobile with a pay as you go simcard and she can use it fine, but after about 4 days she'd managed to get down to 5 pence from £11 top up

so i was wondering if there are any cheap (£15 below) contracts or those special bolt on sim cards or whatever you call them around

all she needs is minutes and no texts but if they come with it then thats a bonus isnt it

thanks a lot,
    TJ

2 Comments

Try looking at this link:

shop.o2.co.uk/tar…nly

The 'online 15' at £15 a month gives you 200 minutes any network anytime and 400 texts per month and all O2 to O2 calls are free and do not count toward your allowance.

I recently got the 'online 20' at £20 a month which gives you 400 mins and 1000 texts and all O2 to O2 calls for free (my recent bill was less than half of my old contract because of this Sim deal)

If you go through TopCashBack onto the O2 site you should also get £23.33 if you take out the Sim contract. If you do this go to the site, click 'mobiles and tariffs' and from the drop down menu 'online shop', you will then see simplicity sim only on the left hand menu.

Another benefit is that it is a rolling month on month contract so you only need stay for a month if you find it doesn't suit your mum - no lengthy contract!

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767259
      2. word association Game73944482
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214

See more discussions