Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest phone contract possible which includes unlimited internet.

I am 16 and i want a phone contract that isn't really expensive as i only top up on average 10--15 pound per month

The main things i want is :

Unlimited internet
    alot if not unlimited texts
    not too bothered about calls but i would like some

Thanks in advance
    James

9 Comments

deleted message

Original Poster

marko4ever24;5627466

deleted message

What sorry ?

What about O2's simplicity contracts? You'll have to go for the £20 per month one to get a decent level of texts/free minutes, but you can have Unlimited Web bolt-on with that. They are 1 month rolling contracts or 12 months ....

http://jakg.ukct.net/g1prices.png

If you can stomach a cashback contract (and want to sell the phone to get £160 - £200 back) that will work out at under £15 pm.

Obviously as your 16 it'll have to go in your parents names, though...

Original Poster

thanks alot for both of them, and what are the cash backs like do you think they can be trusted ?

Cheers James

I'm sure that 3 are still offering their 75 mins, unlimited txts and unlimited internet deals with a free phone for £15 a month still. Try on their website

[url]www.three.co.uk[/url]

three.co.uk/Pay…ans

good choice of phones - perhaps the C510 sony ericsson one is best?

Don't you have to be 18 to get a contract ?

Original Poster

bassman_uk;5628076

I'm sure that 3 are still offering their 75 mins, unlimited txts and … I'm sure that 3 are still offering their 75 mins, unlimited txts and unlimited internet deals with a free phone for £15 a month still. Try on their website[url]www.three.co.uk[/url]

Thanks what i was thinking mate, but i was wondering whether its worth the extra £5 for e71
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running10
      2. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      3. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22
      4. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?34

See more discussions